|How To Deal|
|Season 1, Episode 29|
This Is Our Song
Landon and AayliahEdit
Aayliah admits to Charity that sometimes she finds it hard to not want to be with Landon.Landon admits to Kate that he wouldn't mind getting back together with Aayliah even all that's happened.
Musical Ambition finds it hard to deal with the fact that they're not going to Nationals.
Natasha tries to piece her life back together.
The fact that her baby will be born soon sends worries through Kristina. She wonders if she's truly ready to be a teen mother.
Natasha and Jane have a conversation in this episode.
Jason finds it hard to get over what Valerie did to him.
Yasmine continues to mope around after seeing Connor and Lia together at the prom, so Tyler and Lena decide to try to get her out of her funk.
- Try by Pink sung by Natasha and TBA
- Back to December by Taylor Swift sung by TBA
- So Sick by Neyo sung by Landon and TBA
- Here's 2 Us by Victoria Justicesung by Yasmine,TBA,TBA and Musical Ambition
- First Love by Adele sung by Lena and Trent
- Here's 2 Us will become Musical Ambition's anthem, or their own equivalent to Don't Stop Believin' from Glee..